Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China Bespoke Metal Medals suppliers
Product Introduction
Antique silver medals for racing events can be bespoke.
Product Parameter (specification)
ItemBespoke Racking Metal medals
MaterialZinc alloyProcessDie casting
Front side3DBack sideSmooth
PlateAntique
ColorsNone
Attachment850*38MM blue&yellow sublimated ribbon
MOQNone
PackingIndividual small plastic bags
Production time13~18 days
ShipmentShip by DHL/FEDEX/TNT/UPS/EMS (about 3~5 days). If large order, ship by sea, FOB port: Shenzhen/ Guangzhou, China
Product feature and application
With the enhancement of people's health awareness, long-distance running has gradually become a national fitness exercise that enhances physical fitness and strengthens physical fitness. This kind of mass fitness is different from competitive sports. Its purpose is to resist the harm that modern life brings to individuals - the "sub-health state". This medals is bespoke for a racing event.
Production details
3D runner
In the process of engraving the mold, there will be some traces of the carving knife leaving on the surface of the mold and needless sandblasted as well. We will use 220# oilstone, 350# oilstone, 450# oilsone and 600# oilstone to polish the mold step by step first, and then polish the smaller corners and letters with fiber. The edge will be polished as well.
2D lines
Blue&yellow double sides sublimated ribbon
FAQ
1.What format of the file do you need if I want my own design?
AI. / CDR. / PDF will be the best. All need in editable vector diagram format. If you don't have it that鈥檚 ok as well, please send high definition jpg. file.
2.How can I pay?
We accept Western Union, T/T, PayPal.
3.How long is mass production lead time?
It takes about 15~30 days depends on quantity.China Bespoke Metal Medals suppliers
website:http://www.custommetalmedals.com/medals/bespoke-metal-medals/